Print, Scan and Copy
You can print from any public workstation in the library via our shared network printers.
- Printing costs 5 cents per black and white page and 50 cents per color page.
- The system automatically withdraws funds from your RaiderCard account.
- To assist with printing costs, all accounts receive a $2.50 credit three times per year: at the beginning of the spring semester, at the beginning of the fall semester, and once during the summer.
- To add money to your print account with cash, use the RaiderCard machine on the main floor near the west elevators. Your university ID card is required. To add money using credit or debit cards, visit the University ID Office website. There is a $20 minimum for online transactions. You may also visit the University ID Office office in the Student Union Building, room 103.
If you notice a malfunctioning printer, please report it to the nearest Service Desk at the east and west library entrances. Thank you!
We have 5 Knowledge Imaging Center (KIC) scanning stations available for paperless research. At no cost, you can scan books, journals, photos, and documents in full color or black and white. Images can be saved in a variety of file formats and then stored on your USB drive or sent to an e-mail account. There are 4 stations in the Reference Room and 1 in the basement. There are also 2 KIC scanners located in the Architecture Library.
You can find copiers in the University Library building in the following locations:
- Ground Floor in the alcove between the east and west elevators
- East Basement near the elevators
Copying costs 10 cents per page. Copiers accept cash or change and have a card-swipe for your RaiderCard.