Geoscience World (GSW)
Nonprofit corporation formed by a group of leading geoscientific organizations for the purpose of making geoscience research and related information easily and economically available via the Internet. Collaboration of six leading earth science societies and one institute.
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG),
- American Geosciences Institute (AGI),
- Geological Society of America (GSA),
- The Geological Society of London (GSL),
- Mineralogical Society of America (MSA),
- Society for Sedimentary Geology (SEPM), and
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
National Science Digital Library (NSDL)
For education and research in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Digital Library for Earth System Education (DLESE)
Geoscience member library of the NSDL.
United States Geological Survey (USGS)
Multidisciplinary science organization that focuses on biology, geography, geology, geospatial information and water.
Guide to all of NASA: space program, education programs, electronic publications, photos, Internet resources, etc.
Collection of scientific images that spans the scientific, technical and medical fields.