Ask your Personal Librarian
Call or email me if you have questions about resources for geosciences.
I would be happy to meet you for a one-on-one research consultation or tour.
- A web-based reference organizer fully integrated with ISI Web of Knowledge.
- To create and access an EndNote Web Library, a user must log in using ttu.edu email address and password you chose.
- Limit of 10,000 citations per user account.
- Download references directly from Web of Science and export citations from other databases.
- Links to Times Cited, Related Records and the Full Record are retained in EndNote Web.
- Export into folders for access and use between sessions.
- Folders can be shared with other EndNote Web users.
- Formatted reference lists can be created in a variety of publishing styles.
- Cite While You Write can be used in Microsoft Word to automatically integrate citations into a paper (requires a plug-in).
- EndNote Web shortcut and Capture tool can be added to your browser toolbar (requires a plug-in).
- For help, see the EndNote Web video tutorials, the EndNote Web Quick Reference Card (PDF) or contact me.
Cite Your Sources
Diana Hacker Research and Documentation Online
Guidelines for documenting print and online sources in Council of Science Editors' (CSE) Scientific Style and Format, along with a sample paper. Find a print copy of the seventh edition of Scientific Style and Format in the TTU Library.
You Quote It, You Note It!
Interactive tutorial on how to avoid plagiarism from Acadia University (has sound).
If TTU Libraries does not own the item you need for your research, request it through ILLiad.
University Writing Center
Assists during the various stages of your writing projects without regard to your status (undergraduate, graduate or faculty) and your level of proficiency or particular college.