Ask your Personal Librarian
Call or email me if you have questions. I would be happy to meet you for a one-on-one research consultation and/or tour.
If TTU Libraries does not own the item you need for your research, request it through ILLiad.
- A web-based reference organizer fully integrated with ISI Web of Knowledge.
- To create and access an EndNote Web Library, a user must log in using ttu.edu email address and password you chose.
- Download references directly from Web of Science and export citations from other databases.
- Cite While You Write can be used in Microsoft Word to automatically integrate citations into a paper (requires a plug-in).
- Formatted reference lists can be created in a variety of publishing styles.
- EndNote Web shortcut and Capture tool can be added to your browser toolbar (requires a plug-in).
- Links to Times Cited, Related Records and the Full Record are retained in EndNote Web.
- Export into folders for access and use between sessions.
- Folders can be shared with other EndNote Web users.
- Limit of 10,000 citations per user account.
- For help, see the EndNote Web video tutorials, the EndNote Web Quick Reference Card (PDF) or contact me.
Cite Your Sources
Diana Hacker Research and Documentation Online includes guidelines for documenting print and online sources in Council of Science Editors' (CSE) Scientific Style and Format, along with a sample paper. Find a print copy of the seventh edition of Scientific Style and Format in the TTU Library.
Turnitin is a web-based solution that that can find and highlight matching or unoriginal text in a written assignment.
TTU's Academic Integrity page has links, definitions, and information to help you research ethically.
University Writing Center
The Writing Center assists during the various stages of your writing projects without regard to your status (undergraduate, graduate or faculty) and your level of proficiency or particular college.