Agricultural Education & Communications
Awasom Afuh (Innocent)
Location: Library, Mezzanine 110
Mailstop: MS 0002
Web of Knowledge
is a multidisciplinary citation database providing abstracts and indexing and cited reference searching to over 10, 000 high impact scholarly journals. It contains journal articles, patents, conference proceedings, chemical structures and insightful analysis options with Analyze Tool.
JSTOR (short for Journal Storage)
is a high quality interdisciplinary archive of scholarship containing over 0ne thousand academic journals in both print and digital format. It provides full text searches of digitized back issues, some dating back to 1665.
Digests along with references for additional information and citations and abstracts from over 1,000 educational and education-related journals.
Academic Search Complete (EBSCO)
contains full text articles for academic and general audience. Can limit to peer-reviewed publications.
Agricultural Communications Documentation Center
is a unique literature collection and information service developed by agricultural communications faculty members at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Journal of Agricultural Education
- Promotes the profession of agricultural education by facilitating and expediting communication among members of the profession to the end that results of research, trends, developments and innovations in agricultural education are widely shared. Provides a broad view of agricultural education that includes extension education, communications, leadership development, teacher education, and related areas that support the agricultural sciences. (UNIV LIB-Stacks S530.J86)
- Journal of Applied Communications
- Quarterly refereed journal of the Association for Communications Excellence. Offers professional development for educational communicators who relate to agricultural, natural and human resources. (UNIV LIB-Stacks S494.5.C6 A27)
- Journal of Extension
- The official refereed journal of the U.S. Cooperative Extension System. It seeks to expand and update the research and knowledge base for Extension professionals and other adult educators to improve their effectiveness. JOE is an electronic journal. (UNIV LIB-Stacks S544.J68.)
- Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education
- Published to inform experts who do or use research in the field of agricultural education and extension about research conducted in this field worldwide. Information about this research is needed to improve policies, strategies, methods and practices for agricultural education and extension. ).
- Journal of Southern Agricultural Education Research
- The Journal of Southern Agricultural Education Research (JSAER) is a publication of the Southern Regional Research Committee of the American Association for Agricultural Education (AAAE).