What am I searching?
You are searching the collection of material placed on reserve in the Library. You can search using the following information:
- Instructor name — Search by the name of the instructor who placed the material on reserve (ex. Smith, John).
- Department — Search by the department of the class (ex. "biology").
- Course number — Search by the course abbreviation and number (ex. "ENGL1302").
- Item title — Search by full or partial title of the item. (ex. "Introduction to statistics").
- Keyword — Search using a term which may appear in the title, description or other notes reflected in the item (ex. "art history").