What am I searching?
You are performing a search in OneSearch. You can search by title, author or keyword to find materials in the Libraries' collections.
Use the dropdown menu to search for the following:
- Everything (but databases)- Searches everything except databases and course reserves
- Books and More- Books, movies, government documents, CDs
- Digital Collections-Digitized books, music and images e.g. La Ventana
- Southwest/Special Collections Digital Content-Historical images, papers, music
- ThinkTech-Theses, dissertations and TTU scholarly works
- E-Books & E-Journals-Select e-resources e.g. Netlibrary
- Course Reserves-Items held for class
- Southwest/Special Collections-Items located in SWC/SC building
- Architecture Collections-Items located in Architecture building
- Primo Central – Searches a selection of databases to find e-books, scholarly articles, news articles and many other electronic resources.