Library offers campus-wide access
to Chronicle of Higher Education
The Library is pleased to offer campus-wide access to the Chronicle of Higher Education, the major news service of the U.S. academic world. This site license provides access to all of the Chronicle’s online content. All TTU faculty, staff and students may access the Chronicle at no charge. Users simply go to the Library’s E-journals page and type in Chronicle of Higher Education.
Some of the Chronicle’s featured content includes:
- Updated stories throughout the day
- The latest news in academe five times a week
- All content from the current print issue posted Monday mornings (chronicle.com/news)
- A searchable archive of back issues (chronicle.com/search)
- All commentary and essays from the weekly magazine, The Chronicle Review (chronicle.com/review)
- All data from the annual almanac and other Chronicle reports in easy-to-search databases (chronicle.com/section/Facts-Figures/58)
- Special reporting on admissions, diversity, information technology and more (chronicle.com/section/Special-Report/35)
In addition, take advantage of free email newsletters, including Academe Today, the Chronicle’s popular daily report, or the weekly Chronicle Review. Visit chronicle.com/section/Newsletters/85 to learn more about complimentary email newsletters.