How Do I Print
- To print a 3D object, you must first have a .STL file. You may have already created one, or you can use resources such as Thingiverse or TinkerCAD to download or create one. See our Resources page for additional assistance.
- Send your .STL file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which of the following colors you would like (black, red, or white). Please also indicate if there are any other specifications you would like to include, such as a raft or density infill setting.
- Our staff will run the file through our slicing program and check the integrity of the file. If we have found any errors that cannot be easily corrected, we will notify you to fix the file.
- We will print your object.
- When your item has completed printing, we will email you to pick up the item.