Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I find full text articles online?
- How do I find a database by subject?
- How do I find a database by name?
- How do I find an electronic journal, or find out which databases carry a specific journal?
- What is SFX?
- How do I choose a research topic?
- For how long may I check out a book?
- How many books may I check out at once?
- How do I find out how many books I have checked out and how can I renew them?
- Where do I return books?
- May I check out books from other TTU libraries?
- If the book or journal I want is already checked out, what can I do?
- If the Library does not have the item, or the item is not on the shelf, how can I get it?
- What if I have lost a book?
- How do I get a Library card?
- Is it possible to request for an item to be purchased?
- How do I search for a book in the Library?
- May I check out magazines, journals or newspapers?
- How do I place a hold/recall request via the catalog?
- How do I perform an expert search (CCL)?
NOTE: Our FAQs are a work in progress. If your question isn’t answered here, please send it to our Web Site Support Team and we may be able to incorporate it here.