Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I find full text articles online?
- How do I find a database by subject?
- How do I find a database by name?
- How do I find an electronic journal, or find out which databases carry a specific journal?
- How do I choose a research topic?
- For how long may I check out a book?
- How many books may I check out at once?
- How do I find out how many books I have checked out and how can I renew them?
- Where do I return books?
- May I check out books from other TTU libraries?
- If the item I want is already checked out, what can I do?
- If the Library does not have the item, or the item is not on the shelf, how can I get it?
- What if I have lost a book?
- How do I get a Library card?
- Is it possible to request for an item to be purchased?
- How do I search for a book in the Library?
- May I check out magazines, journals or newspapers?
- How do I request an item from the catalog?
If you have any other questions than those listed above, please send it to our Web Librarian and we may be able to incorporate them here.