Welcome to Flipster
Flipster makes it easy for you to read your favorite magazines on your computer or mobile device. Access 50 different popular magazines and download them to read offline anytime, anywhere.
List of available magazine titles
We have even more! You can view the list of all of our online journal and magazine titles or find the location of print copies by searching the online catalog.
Access from your phones and tablets
iPhone and iPad
A Flipster app is available for the iPhone or iPad to create a library of magazines downloaded from Flipster for offline
reading. Download the Flipster app for iPhone or iPad in the iTunes store (iOS 8+ required).
Download the Flipster App for Android in the Google
Play store (Android 4.2+ required).
- From the home screen of your device, go to Settings.
- Select Applications > Apps from Unknown Sources (allow installation of applications that are not from Appstore) and select ON.
- From your device, download the APK (app installer) by tapping this link
Flipster for Kindle Fire app.
- Once the download is complete, tap the file and select Install.
Download magazine issues to the app
- Using your device's browser, access Flipster on the Libraries' website. Browse for the magazine you want and tap on it to open it in your browser.
- On the menu in the upper left corner, select 'Open in App.' The Flipster app opens and downloads the magazine.
- The NEW label appears in the lower left corner of the magazine cover when the issue is available to read. Tap the cover to open the magazine and the download will continue while you are reading.
The mobile app is not required. Using your mobile browser, you can also access Flipster and read magazines from your device with an internet connection.
Flipster is simple to use from your computer. Access Flipster on the Libraries' website, browse for the magazine you want and then
click “Read This Issue” to view the magazine in your browser.